Joseph Glykys, MD, Ph.D. Principal Investigator.
Dr. Glykys is a child neurologist whose research focuses on the brain's inhibitory system with an emphasis on neonatal seizures and changes in neuronal chloride and volume during brain injury.
Rachel graduated in December 2017 from Iowa State University with a BS in Biology.
Yusuke is a Child Neurologist from Sendai, Japan. He graduated from the Tohoku University School of Medicine in Sendai, Japan, in 2008, and obtained his Ph.D. from the same institution in 2018.
Pratyush Suryavanshi, Ph.D., Post-Doctoral Researcher
Pratyush obtained his Ph.D. in Neuroscience from the University of Utah in 2020. He is interested in the effects of chloride and volume dysregulation on neuronal and network excitability.
Samuel M. Baule
Sam is a Biomedical Engineering student with a focus on biomechanics and Pre-medicine.
- Kaylee Kortenkamp (Undergraduate Student - Biomedical Engineering). Currently at Edwards Lifesciences.
- Samuel Birnbaum. (Undergraduate Student - Neuroscience Major)
- Gabrielle Kroger, BS. (Research Assistant)
- Elizabeth Duquette, BS. (Research Assistant). Currently Medical School (Georgetown University)
- Katherine Duquette. (Undergraduate Student- Co-op Rotation). Northeastern University.