Joseph Glykys, MD, Ph.D. Principal Investigator.
Dr. Glykys is a child neurologist whose research focuses on the brain's inhibitory system with an emphasis on neonatal seizures and changes in neuronal chloride and volume during brain injury.
Rachel Langton, BS. Research Assistant
Rachel graduated in December 2017 from Iowa State University with a BS in Biology.
Yusuke Takezawa, MD, Ph.D. Post-Doctoral Researcher
Yusuke is a Child Neurologist from Sendai, Japan. He graduated from the Tohoku University School of Medicine in Sendai, Japan, in 2008 and obtained his Ph.D. from the same institution in 2018.
Pratyush Suryavanshi, Ph.D. Post-Doctoral Researcher
Pratyush obtained his Ph.D. in Neuroscience from the University of Utah in 2020. He is interested in the effects of chloride and volume dysregulation on neuronal and network excitability.
Gage Liddiard, BS. Graduate Student (MSTP-Neuroscience)
Gage is a current MSTP trainee who graduated from Marquette University in 2018 with a BS in Biomedical Sciences.
Samuel M. Baule
Sam is a Biomedical Engineering student with a focus on biomechanics and Pre-medicine.
Kimberly M. Fairhead
Kim is a Biomedical Sciences student on the pre-medicine track
- Kaylee Kortenkamp (Undergraduate Student - Biomedical Engineering). Currently at Edwards Lifesciences.
- Samuel Birnbaum. (Undergraduate Student - Neuroscience Major)
- Gabrielle Kroger, BS. (Research Assistant)
- Elizabeth Duquette, BS. (Research Assistant). Currently Medical School (Georgetown University)
- Katherine Duquette. (Undergraduate Student- Co-op Rotation). Northeastern University.